IFC is an affiliate of the American Forage and Grasslands Council. (AFGC)
- The AFGC is made up of 34 affiliate councils in the United States and Canada with a total membership of about 4,000.
- The AFGC's primary objective is to promote the profitable production and sustainable utilization of quality forage and grassland.
The AFGC aspires to be the "leader and voice of economically and environmentally sound forage- focused agriculture.
This goal will be accomplished through the following activities:
- Assisting in the establishment of state and provincial councils.
- Planning and conducting an annual conference to provide opportunities for forage workers.
- Publication of forage-related material.
Visit the AFGC Website www.afgc.org
Questions? Contact Keith Johnson